Ohjaamo Kajaani is a service place for young people under the age of 30 who are considering choices and issues related to their own lives.
- education or job
- career planning
- social skills and life management
- leisure opportunities
- your own coping or the situation of a loved one worries you
- transactions in agencies
- just need a moment to talk to an adult
- Outreaching youth work
- Special youth worker
- Multicultural youth work
- Information and counseling services for young people
- Public employment and business services (TE-palvelut)
- Peer support activities for young mental health rehabilitators
- Diaconal work of the Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Public social security (KELA)
In addition, support is provided to the relatives of young people in matters related to the age group in different life situations.
There are various youth life management, well-being and theme groups in the cab, which also have individual guidance.
- Language groups
- Various card trainings; career training and life management training